Sunday 14 June 2015

Mini Essence haul

I know that my last post is about shopping too, but what can I say? I'm weak when I'm in a shop and I have some extra money!
That's what happened on Sunday, the day after my birthday, I was in Reggio Emilia to see a soccer match and in the afternoon my friend and I didn't know what to do, so we went to a shopping center near by and it happened. I was looking for a concealer and then we found Essence stall, and you know what is like finding Essence stalls. Everything is really cheap so you keep thinking that it doesn't matter if the quality is not the best, you'll only spent a few euros and as soon as you blink... you find yourself with your hands full of items.

Here's what I bought.




Brit-tea Duo Highliter Pencil - 01 par-tea highlight
I bought this one because it was a limited edition, and I must confess it's really good, especially the rose colour, because it's really useful to define your eyebrows shape. The lighter part... I don't like it, but I must admit I haven't understood how to use it. The instructions say that you should put it on the inner corner of the eyes to open them optically, but it doesn't seem to work at all. Maybe it's just me.



Eyebrow stylist set - 01 brunette style
Simply amazing! I heard about this a lot, so I decided to buy it and I confess, this is my new obsession! It contains three templates, for small, regular and high eyebrow, two powders and a little applicator. You just have to put the applicator on your eyebrow and "fill the blank" with the powder. It's easy to use and you don't have to be accurate (I'm the less precise person of the Earth). The result is really good. I strongly recommend it.



Longlasting lipstick - 01 Coral Calling
I wanted sooo much a new lipstick, in a summer shade, and I wanted to take a MAC one, but then I found this one and I thought that it would be great anyway. I tried another essence longlasting lipstick before (07 - natural beauty) and I was quite satisfied, even if it didn't last more than a couple of hours. But then again, if you only spent 3€ for a lipstick, you don't expect too much. This color is really summery and it lasts more than four hours, so, maybe, Essence has reconsidered the "longlasting"concept.


Pure skin anti-spot cover stick - 02 sand
I needed a new concealer, and I wanted to try a new one (the one I had before wasn't good at all). I was looking for a high-coverage one, I didn't know where to look because I don't like spending too much money for a concealer. My friend told me that she uses this one and she likes it, so I decided to try it. It's really easy to use because it's soft and easy to put on your face. It's actually high-coverage but.. I don't know, I'm not 100% satisfied with it. After a few hours it becomes really dry and leave some imperfections on your skin - especially under the eyes.



This is it! Have you ever tried some of these products? What do you think?
Let me know in the comments below.


PS. Sorry if I don't update my blog a lot, but I'm studying for my last exams, working and writing my gratuation thesis. I'm doing what I can! I promise when this will be over I will write more.

2 comments:

  1. Interessanti questi prodotti, mi piace soprattutto il colore del rossetto! *-*
    In bocca al lupo per gli esami!
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. È molto bello, per quello che costa poi... se cerchi un color corallo te lo consiglio caldamente ;) Crepi il lupo!!

      Delete