Sunday 15 February 2015

Obsessions #2 - Lush

For my second Obsessions-post I decided to talk about Lush.
I think you all know it, it's very famous all over the world.
I've always been attracted by its products because they're coloured, scented and funny, but the first time I entered in a Lush shop I was pretty shocked about their prices. It's not the cheapest shop you can find, but on the other hand I can't avoid to buy something everytime I enter in it.

My favourite Lush products are definitely the bubble bars.
I've already talked about them in this post, but I can absolutely tell you that I adore them. I would like to try everyone, even if someone is not smelling so good to me.
Since my favourite one, the Christmas Penguin, was a limited edition, I bought 3 of them online and I'm using them very carefully, I don't want them to finish too quickly.
Next one I'm going to buy is Dorothy: it's not a lmited edition so I haven't bought it yet, but it's on my wishlist.

Another thing I like about Lush is that everytime you buy something, you are given a lot of samples.
When I bought the Christmas Penguin I got four samples.


The first three products on the left are still to use, I don't like the smell of the powder (second one) and the cream (third one), so I don't know if I'm gonna use them. The first one is a shower gel and I like it but I haven't used it because I recently bought a new shower gel I like very much, not from Lush.
The product in the photo on the right is this one. I tried it but I didn't like it, not because it's a bad product but because I don't need a body butter, it makes my skin so much oilier than it usually is - and trust me, my skin is sooo oily! Fortunately, my mum really enjoyed it.

My last Lush purchases were a mask, Cosmetic Warrior (which is very famous I noticed) and a shampoo bar, Seanik. The shop assistant gave me a sample, Rub-Rub-Rub. The mask was for my boyfriend who has a problem with acne, and I really hope it will be useful for him.


After reading some good reviews about the shampoo bars, I decided to try one. I asked the shop assistant one for my oily hair, and she suggested two kind of bars. I decided to take this one because the other one is similar to a shampoo I tried some years ago. It maked my hair so dry that I couldn't even brush it without strapping it. Of course I want a product that makes my hair clean for 2 days, but I don't want to lose all my hair because of that!
I've used Seanik four times so far, and I admit I like it, except for the seaweed, quite annoying in my honest opinion. But it has such a good smell and my hair lasts 36 hours before getting oily again so it's quite a success for me.
Rub-rub-rub is definitely the best sample I was ever given! I used this tonight and I'm already in love. I think I'm going to buy the whole box. My skin is so smooth and scented. It has a wonderful smell, really. 

On my wishlist there are three products by now, and they are Rub-Rub-Rub, Dorothy, which I mentioned before, Cupcake and Tea Tree Waters.
Did you try someone of these products? Did you recommend me them?
Let me know in the comments below. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment