Sunday 21 December 2014

Autumn favorites

Hello everybody!
Autumn is finished once again and this year it was very intense for me. I had a hard time with my exams and I studied a lot, and the bad thing about this is that I haven't finished yet! It makes me crazy because I feel very tired if I only think about how many things I've done since september to today.
But winter is finally coming, and even if the weather is still quite warm, I'm very excited about cold, scarfs, hot tea and so on.

I'd like to tell you what made my autumn special so let's go!


Ok, well, I did try to take a photo with only Olaf but I'm not good with the camera and I could not find a position good enough. Olaf is actually a gift from my lovely boyfriend: the week before he bought it, we were in Milan to buy some stuff and a birthday gift for his one-year-old niece, and we went to Disney Store. As we entered in the store I saw a giant Olaf and my eyes became hearts and I wanted it so much, but then we realized that it was very expensive so I had to give up, sadly. But then, after a week, I came back to Milan and we went to Esselunga where we found a Frozen box containing the DVD, a book and, of course... Olaf! 


The Cuckoo's Calling by Roberth Galbraith.
This was a very good novel and it took me a lot of time because of University, but I think that if I had more time I would have finished in a few days! I must admit that I asked my parents to give me last Christmas and I waited too much to read it; and I must admit that I wanted it only because I knew that Robert Galbraith is actually J.K. Rowling. I am a very big fan of thrillers and this is exactly the book I expected when I read the plot. J.K. Rowling is getting better every book she writes and if I loved Harry Potter saga and The Casual Vacancy, I double loved The Cuckoo's Calling! Cormoran Strike is such a weird character and I don't know if I like him or not, but I definitely love Robin, she's very smart and clever. I can't wait to buy The Silkworm, but I think this time I will buy the ebook because the book was very heavy in my bag and by now I got used to Kindle's lightness!


Glossip wet&dry baked eyeshadow - n. 14, Trip to Madrid
I was looking for this color, which is a dove-gray/light brown and I found it at Glossip, an italian chain, like Kiko, but cheaper. I like Glossip products because they're very good despite their prices. This eyeshadow can be used wet and dry, the shop assistant told me that if I use it wet, it gets darker, but I like it dry, it's very gentle and mild and it's perfect for my everyday make up. I usually use it without eye-liner when I want a super nude make up. I don't have any photo with this eyeshadow and I'm sorry but you can click on the link above to see it.

Labello Lip Butter Vanilla and Macadamia
Ok I admit I bought this because everyone on Instagram seems have it and I was looking for a new lip butter so I decided to try it. The best thing about it is... its wonderful smell! I didn't use it a lot because my lips haven't cracked yet - and that's good! - but I put it on when it's particularly cold outside and I want to prevent.
I admit: sometimes I only open it and... snifffff.


Tiger Mushroom Candle
Tiger is a wonderful place, you always find something you cannot live without. Actually I bought a lot of candles this autumn, in particular Yankee Candles (I tried Clean Cotton, Black Cherry, Vanilla and Lime and Black Coconut), but these are absolutely the cutest. I don't know if I will manage to unbox them and light up because they're just perfect!


So these were my autumn favorites, and what were yours? Let me know in the comments below.
Byeee ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment