Wednesday 14 October 2015

My graduation, 6th of October, 2015

I just wanted to share some photos about last tuesday, the day when I finally got my first level degree in psychology.
I'm so excited about getting started with second level now, but I also think that I should enjoy these days because I worked hard and I deserve it. That's exactly what I'm doing: nothing!

I wore a total black outfit, a very cute dress with a blazer and my medium-heel shoes. I had a new bag, birkin-model, given by my lovely boyfriend. Of course, I chose it, otherwise he couldn't decide what to buy, as usual.
My friends gave me Naked palette, I wanted it sooo bad, and I'm so happy about it! It's really great, I think it will be one of my autumn favorites.
I didn't have time to do my nails, but you know, when you have to organize something so important, everything that could go wrong, goes wrong.
After graduation ceremony and photos, we went in a cute place where we ate something, I was really really tired and I just wanted to go home and sleep, but you know...

I took this photo because I wanted to answer to those who say that who has a graduation can only work in McDonald's... Well, I would be very happy to work in a McDonald's since it's a very respectable job!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment